Experienced Lawyers in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Handling Real Estate, Business, and Personal Matters
At the law firm of Kuiper Orlebeke, we combine experience with client service to consistently achieve effective results. By limiting our case load and dedicating one or two attorneys to each case, we can spend the time necessary to investigate your case and provide focused, results-oriented advice. For example, our attorneys recently obtained the dismissal of an approximately 80 million dollar lawsuit.
Many of our lawyers chose to leave large law firms to have the chance to provide one-on-one, hands-on legal services to individuals and businesses in the Grand Rapids area.
Involved in Our Profession, Involved in Our Community
Our firm exists to serve our clients and our community. Our attorneys are leaders in local legal, business and real estate organizations, and our team's credentials include:
- Member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Task Force, Kent County Circuit Court
- Chairman of the Grand Rapids Zoning Code Revision Committee
- Member of the Real Property Section and the Broker and Mortgage Services Committee of the State Bar of Michigan
- Board of Directors of the Michigan Historic Preservation Network
- Board of Directors of Court Appointed Special Advocates
We are also local youth coaches and civic leaders. Our lawyers are committed to helping our clients and our community.
If you or your business are involved in civil or commercial litigation, or a dispute involving unpaid commissions, business law, real estate or personal injury, contact Kuiper Orlebeke. Our office is conveniently located next to the Amway Hotel and Rosa Parks Circle. To contact us, call 616.454.3700 or 866.719.4654. Like us on Facebook