Skilled and Experienced Lawyers in Grand Rapids, Michigan
At the law firm of Kuiper Orlebeke, we provide focused, one-on-one attention to all of our clients. Our experienced attorneys assist clients with issues relating to the following practice areas:
Business and Corporate Law, including business formation, business strategy and planning, non-profit formation, tax planning and analysis, shareholder and partnership issues, contract formation, drafting and interpretation, secured transactions, and valuation and restriction of ownership shares.
Real Estate, Land Use and Historic Preservation Law, including construction, development, condominium law, zoning, eminent domain, financing, and tax credits.
Civil and Commercial Litigation, where we combine experience, skill, and critical analysis with attention to detail to effectively advocate your position in court and during out-of-court negotiations and mediations.
- Unpaid Commissions: We have handled numerous unpaid commission cases and have obtained positive results for clients through settlements, judgments, mediation, and arbitration awards.
- Personal Injury Law: We assist clients who have suffered serious injuries resulting from car, truck, pedestrian, bike, and motorcycle accidents, animal attacks, dangerous premises, and other accidents.
- Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Accidents and Injuries: We limit the number of cases we accept so that we have the time to provide responsive, results-oriented legal services following car, truck, and motorcycle injuries.
- Dog Bite Injuries: Michigan law provides strict liability legal protection for dog bite victims. If you have been attacked and injured by an animal, you need to know what rights you have under Michigan law.
- Wrongful Death: We have obtained millions of dollars for our clients who have been injured in a serious accident or who have lost a family member.
- Probate Litigation: We help resolve cases for executors and trustees regarding will and trust disputes, including disputes over a beneficiary's desire to remove a trustee from authority over a trust.
We also handle matters related to insurance defense, and family law, including custody, parenting time, child support, spousal support, division of assets and debts, and all issues affecting a family at the time of a break up.
If you or your business are involved in a dispute involving unpaid commissions, business law, real estate, probate, family law or personal injury, or if you have questions regarding business law and business planning, contact Kuiper Orlebeke. Our office is conveniently located next to the Amway Hotel and Rosa Parks Circle. To contact an attorney, call 616.454.3700 or 866.719.4654. Like us on Facebook